Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, AAR, WIM, DMG and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, MSI, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, XPI, IPA, CPGZ, CPIO, XIP, CPT and more
• Added Keka’s Finder Extension to the Finder’s toolbar so it can be used on iCloud #913 #1327
• Fixed volume tarball compression verification in GZ, BZ2 and XZ formats
• Fixed TAR compression verification if a split value is set
• Fixed not using the custom name on operations where a save panel is needed (Thanks for the feedback to @Scootworks) #1343
• Fixed not keeping two extensions (tarball) if custom name was used
• Fixed a crash when entering an emoji in the compression password field
• Fixed parent folder name check in Preferences not being enabled at times
• Updated 7ZZ from 22.01 to 23.01 (Thanks to Igor Pavlov)
• Brazilian Portuguese translation updated (Thanks to @vitu from https://brlingo.com) #1339
• Italian translation updated (Thanks to @VinBoiSoft from https://vinboisoft.altervista.org) #1341
• French translation updated (Thanks to @Marc66) #1342